Friday 15 January 2010

What am I doing right now?

This week the lovely Debbie is providing the prompts and I have decided to take them out of sequence a bit as I have been busy.
Everyday I go on Claire's computer on to the internet to be able to catch up with my new pals and see what they have been up to. That is what I am doing right now - just leaving a little message for my friend Clemmie. He has been helping Lynne to change the ink in her printer. I think he is so clever and good with his hands. Just what I like in a man!

5 comments:

  1. Clemmie does seem to be very clever doesn't he although I don't think he knows how to read yet.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pammie I love what you have done with your hair today! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed when I look around at our new mates blogs just how clever they are.
    I can't wait to meet them all.
    I hope that you have a lovely weekend and enjoy being away from the office.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waves Pamela, you are clever knowing how to use computers and all that stuff! I get the feeling you have a crush on Clemmie! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pamela, are you staying away from Jeffrey then or is he still away? Mum says I shouldn't ask as it's nosy but it's ok isn't it?

    ReplyDelete