Saturday 2 January 2010

Pamela's Party in 2010

Hi My name is Pamela Pinky.

It appears that you will be following me for the next year. I am not sure if you will find my life very exciting as I have been sat on Claire's desk at work for the last year or so and have seen no action at all. I am hopeful that I will get to see some adventure now though!
As I said my name is Pamela and here are a few details about myself. I am a raven haired beauty, a twenty something, girl about town. I am 5 inches tall (fully stretched) and weigh 40 grams - about average for my height. A girl has to watch her weight you know. I am an only child but left home some years ago.
I am currently single after being dumped by Jeffery after he went back to his wife and 3 children. But that is fine as he was a bit of a loser as he just sits on Ali's desk all the time. His life is so dull whereas mine is about to get very exciting - hopefully!!! So I am happy leading the single life but I am looking for love - so if you know any eligible batchelors, then let me know. There is no way I want to be the other woman again! Far too much heartache.
I love a good party and will always be the last one on the dancefloor. I do like a glass of Pinot Grigio or two. I am just taking driving lessons at the moment so I am fully mobile for this project. Obviously those two things don't go together too well. Here is my photo - I have just had my hair done and I am hoping for some new clothes - post it notes don't keep you very warm you know. Well that is enough about me for a while - see you again soon!

1 comment:

  1. Great to meet you Pamela.
    Have great year full of fun and adventure.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete