Friday 15 January 2010

My biggest challenge so far

I have been having a nosey around Claire's desk in her craft room and I found this Mensa calendar. There is a brain challenge for every day of the year and so I thought that I would have a go at today's seeing as Claire hadn't attempted it. Hope she didn't mind me solving the puzzle. It was very difficult but I am a very clever bendy you know!
The question was:
"Rearrange the letters of "RUSTLED LIKE TARZAN" to give three amphibians".
Do you know the answer?

5 comments:

  1. That looks vry difficult Pamela. I have no idea of the answer.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh Pamela my love, this seems very difficult for us toys! I really don't understand any of those hard words you read!
    What ia an amphibian? LOL!!
    Love you always Clemmie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pammie I have no idea! Give us a Clue?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blimey Pamela that looks so hard, if you managed to work that out then you really are very clever.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you work it out Pamela? I can't! Don't even understand the question really! Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete