Tuesday 5 January 2010

I am so ashamed!

Today Claire told me it was going to snow - she was so excited about it that I thought I would wander over to the window again at Claire's work to see what all the fuss was about. Darina has lots of orchids on the windowsill and they are so beautiful. I find their beauty quite mesmerising.
Anyway I was on windowsill for quite some time waiting for the snow to come and who should appear, but Jefferey. I hate to admit it but he can still make my heart beat faster! We chatted for a while about what we have been up to and then suddenly he kissed me. I don't know whether it was the orchids or the excitement of the snow but I got totally carried away and we kissed for ages.
Luckily I came to my senses and ran away quickly. I think I need to stay away from Claire's work. I am so ashamed that I let myself succumb to his charms once again.

11 comments:

  1. Oh Pamela perhaps he is the love of your life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH PAMELA DID YOU FORGET HE WAS A MARRIED MAN AND YOU HAVE A WHOLE NEW LIFE AHEAD OF YOU IN 2010?
    Perhaps you should stay at home and learn what DHW and DIY is all about like Hedgie and Clemmie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops didn't realise he was a married man. no no Pamela you musn't go down that line you don't want to be the 'other woman' now do you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear Pamela. I think you had better go to the naughty step!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear, what a silly girl! You do not need him, there are plenty of nice men out there for you! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Step away from the orchids Pamela, oh and that Jeffery! You can do so much better. Forget him now and concentrate on all these fab adventures Claire will take you on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pamela I really am surprised that you have let that loser seduce you with his charms. No matter what line he feeds you about his wife and children he is still married.
    Does Claire realise what is going on, I am sure if she did she would not be taking you to her workplace.
    Maybe I should send her an email.
    We don't get up to things like this in my house!
    Bongo
    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pamela! That way heartbreak lies. Don't do it. There are so many better men out there. Talk to Claire about it, I'm sure she could help.
    Comenius.
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela you little minx! What are you like!! I can see the attraction tho!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OOOHPamela I'm sooooo shocked!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No No No Pamela, married men are a waste of time however handsome. Try to forget Jeffrey and concentrate on this exciting year ahead. There are lots of nice handsome men around who would love you to be their girl.

    ReplyDelete