Wednesday 17 February 2010

More colours

I was a bit worried that these colour prompts would be all pink or yellow answers but luckily I was inspired by Monkey's post using the Go-Gos. So I found Zoe's Go-Gos this afternoon and had a play with them and the camera.
Happy colour:
I looked up on the internet for what was a happy colour and it said yellows and oranges. Well as I have already said I hate yellow so I found this cute little orange smiley Go-Go.
Angry colour:
And I also found this angry little green chap too.
Claire's favourite colour:
Easy - she loves pink, hence why she loves me so much!

6 comments:

  1. Love your little friends Pamela. Curly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of new friends there Pamela.
    They do look rather cute even if they are really tiny!
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I very happy to have inspired you - no-one has ever said that about me before LOL. Don't recognise any of those GoGos though. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute Pamela. I really must see if I can find some.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS I got the speech bubbles from PSE5.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've been a busy girl Pamela! Looks like you have had new interests in your life and they are making you forget the trauma of Geoffrey! Luv Hedgie x

    ReplyDelete