Friday 5 February 2010

Have you ever spied on them?

Claire's life is so dull, that I know if I tried to spy on her,I wouldn't see anything exciting, but today I was taken to a play area called Alice in Wonderland with Zoe and 2 of her nursery friends. Zoe had an accident and wet herself and so whilst Claire sorted her out, I went off to try out spying on strangers. And look what I found!!! He was enormous and luckily he was caged. I wonder whether he is a long lost cousin of Bongo's or of Monkey's?
Another one of Kath's questions was "Have they ever put you in an embarrassing situation?". Well today was quite embarrassing. Claire pulled me unceremoniously out of her camera bag where I had been hiding and then burst into uncontrollable laughter. She was trying to explain all about me to her friends and what the forthcoming year was all about. Her 2 friends looked at me as if I was just a plastic doll and nothing more. How rude!!! I cannot begin to tell you how embarrassed I was. They didn't realise just how special I am. Mind you they looked more embarrassed than me when Claire starting taking photos of me around the play area.

6 comments:

  1. Just a plastic doll, what an insult! Looks like you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take no notice of them Pamela you are very special. btw what are you standing on in that photo. looks like big blocks of marshmallow. yummy if it is but rather on the big size for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pamela, **waves** back. What horrible friends Claire has!
    My Darling why were you in her camera case, that isn't the bag she put's you in is it? I have a nice small pink bag these days, all on my own :)
    All my love Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How embarassing for you Pamela. Best to ignore people like that. Looks like you had a fun time though afterwards.
    xDuckie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is one big monkey. Wonder if he/she is a relative? Must add looking into my family tree onto the to-do list by the looks of it. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG that is some big Monkey you came across there Pamela!
    Don't take any notice of Claire's friends they have no idea just how special you are.
    Love
    Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete