Friday 5 March 2010

The rest of Paula's prompts

Unusual form of transport.
Whilst wondering around the TV room I found this fella, so I thought I would jump on.
My own mode of transport.
I have already posted about my soft top car, so I thought I would show my other mode of transport
Craft Tool I most like to use.
I know my hair always looks so luscious and thick but can I let you into a little secret? It is a wig and I have to glue it into place. Looked what happened when I first got to Farnborough last week - so my favourite tool has to be glue!Stroke any stash:
Seeing as I have such a love of glue, Claire thought it would be a good idea to get me into a craft of my own - so I am going to try Deco Patch - watch this space to see how I get on.
Crafting embellishment that best reflects me.
Easy - it has to be rubber stamps see I am made of rubber!

3 comments:

  1. Well done on catching up Pamela. I have to say I was a bit shocked to see you without hair last Saturday!! Love your helicopter though, bet you can zoom around in that pretty quick. Monkey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela you look really great this week, so many photos of you in one go is lovely.
    Thanks for letting me try on your wig, not sure that I look as good as you in it though!
    Maybe you could fly over to see me in your helicopter, you would get some lovely views on the way.
    Love Bongo
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Pamela ...a wig LOL! That means you can change your hair colour like Lynne does LOL!
    I don't think it suits Bongo.
    Looks as though you have had to do a catch up like me LOL
    I still love you with hair or no hair
    Your Clemmie xx

    ReplyDelete